Insurance

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Insurance
From: Mowog1@aol.com
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 1997 00:36:34 -0400 (EDT)
Yo chaps!

I have a STATED value (not an AGREED value on both my '78 MGB and '69 MGC
with State Farm Insurance (with documentation).....I carry full coverage on
each car during the driving season (March-November) on each car.

My house flooded in April '94....$2500 damage to the MGB....$8000 to the
MGC....I collected full amount on the B.....6k on the C (I upgraded a few
things  :-)    )

The important thing with ANY insurance company is to have
DOCUMENTATION......PICTURES....etc.

A good working relationship with the adjuster also helps!

Cheers!

rick ingram
namgbr 0-135
amgcr 985