Re: Dick Criswell

To: atravis@spacey.net
Subject: Re: Dick Criswell
From: dmeadow@juno.com
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 1997 21:01:24 EDT
On Mon, 23 Jun 1997 12:43:04 -0700 Aron Travis <atravis@spacey.net>
writes:
>>Skip Kelsey writes:
>>
>> On a sad note, I just received word that Dick Criswell was killed
>last
>> Friday, while on the Alaska trek. He lost control of his V8 MGB and
>rolled
>> the car. He was killed instantly.

I met Dick here in Houston, where he has family.  I wish I knew their
address to at least send them a card or something, anybody know it
(private email only, please)?.  I invited him to the Houston MG Car Club
where he met a number of the members and proudly showed off his MGBV8 to
all that expressed an interest.  I also gave him directions to Salado,
where a number of other Texas MG'ers met him at our Spring GoF.  He
joined a group of us in the hot tub tellin' lies and drinkin' beer.  A
gentle, quiet man with a quick smile.  I was shocked and very much
saddened to get the above message.

David Littlefi