Re: British Wire

To: Mowog1@aol.com, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: British Wire
From: DANMAS@aol.com
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 1997 23:06:39 -0400 (EDT)
In a message dated 97-06-21 11:30:43 EDT, Mowog1@aol.com writes:

> Seldom will I go out on a limb and give a testimonial about how good a firm
>  is, but with British Wire, I MUST give this exception!
>
>  Ed and Lesley are fantastic to deal with, and know their stuff!

I must second Rick's recommendation of British Wire! They are indeed
excellent people to deal with. Even though their catalog clearly states up to
a six week wait for wire (it is special ordered from England), they often
have it in stock. I once placed a large order for many different colors of
wire. They had all but one color in stock, and for that color, they had one
size larger and one size smaller in stock. Leslie called me to ask if I could
use one of the other sizes to avoid the long delay. Now that's what I call
service.

On top of that, Lesley has such a lovely accent, it's worth the price of a
call just to hear her talk!

Dan Masters,
Alcoa, TN

'68 MGBGT---organ donor for the '74