Re: MG gas mileage

To: EMILY COWEN <ecowen@cln.etc.bc.ca>,
Subject: Re: MG gas mileage
From: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 1997 23:01:13 -0400
EMILY COWEN wrote:
> > injection combination, but it's highly unlikely that ANY
> > carb setting is better than ALL fuel injection possibilities.
>
> Trevor, were I Bob Allen, this is where I'd eviscerate you.  You have
> just made a pronouncement without knowing all the facts.

  Oh be reasonable. How is that some great pronouncement? Not
only is it very general, I even threw in the word "highly unlikely"
rather than making it decisive.

  My point is that given infinite money and time to develop
both, you are probably going to find the best design is going
to be a fuel injected one and not a carb one.

  Read the sentence again. That's all it says, relax.

--
Trevor Boicey
Ottawa, Canada