Re: Leaf Springs

To: Robert Allen <boballen@sky.net>
Subject: Re: Leaf Springs
From: EMILY COWEN <ecowen@cln.etc.bc.ca>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 1997 01:35:55 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Bob Allen!!

On Tue, 24 Jun 1997, Robert Allen wrote:

> The one I got is a Makita. I would have prefered USA made but, alas,
> there seems to be nothing competitive.

I don't know the country of origin, but we use "WEBER" in the shop.
We've tried Bosch, Pittsburg, Millwake(sp?), Makita, and have come back
to Weber.  The same for the cutting, and grinding disks.  We've
convinced the buyer to stay with the Weber disks; the off brand stuff
she bought was a waste of time.  We were going through two, or three off
brands to do a job that took one Weber disk.

TTUL8r, Kirk Cowen   (who ruined a pair of bifocals 'cause he didn't
                      wear his grinding shield "just this once")