Re: Scumbags AGAIN

To: Aron Travis <atravis@spacey.net>
Subject: Re: Scumbags AGAIN
From: Bob De Weese <bearlock@erols.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 1997 19:05:37 -0400
Aron Travis wrote:

> One could do the same with the radio. Have the real radio in the
> glove box or under the drivers seat, and a dummy radio in the dash.
> Wire the dummy radio so that if someone hooks up 12V to it, it catches
> fire or explodes or something.

Or........

Glue three or four brand new razor blades to the back of the radio.

The logic here would be two fold.  First, bleeding perfusely from
several fingers would certaily discourage _me_ from stealing _that_
particular radio.  Secondly, if over the next several days you happen to
notice one of the little neighborhood punks walking around with his
hands all bandaged up.....

Bobby
77 MGB Roadster

--
                                       Bob De Weese
                             Certified Professional Locksmith

*  "The secret to effective communication is knowing what to say, *
*   how to say it, and whom to say it to."                        *