Re: MGB swivel axle set

To: Ross MacPherson <arm@unix.infoserve.net>
Subject: Re: MGB swivel axle set
From: "Murch, Paul" <murch@y-city.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 1997 23:01:23 -0400
I replied to a message about this the other day:  I don't know if the
price is still available but the proper MG was advertising the swivel
axle set for $169 as a special price....there number is 1-800-711-3368.
I have only ordered from them once (lowered front springs and rotors/
brake components) but the price was very good and they arrived very
quickly with normal shipping charges.  There has been a number of
recomendations and complaints about the various suppliers of MG parts
and I would like to add my opinion and ask the list about others which
I have not delt with:

Moss:  Very knowledgeble but $$$$, but fast shipping, two part catalog
      is a pain both in browsing and the prices
Vicky Brit:  Dumb as rocks, slower than hell, always out of stock, but
      very good catalog (moss prices.....).
Special Interest:  Never Ordered from them
Proper MG:  One experience, good price/service/productbut is that just
                                         good luck?
Britek:  Excelent for performance, knowledgeble, good
Northwest Imports:  Great prices but limited product range

I have not ordered from the moss distributiors and have no personal
opinion but others seem to endorse them heavily.  I have, however,
ordered some things from the source (England, Britan,  Great Britan, UK
or what ever is the current variation) and have been very happy with
price and service but shipping is a problem.

Paul Murch
66B