Re: Distributor question

To: cdelling@ic.net
Subject: Re: Distributor question
From: Kelvin Dodd <kdodd@West.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 1997 16:23:32 -0700
Chris:
        Your point is well made.  It is important to be "on the same
page".  The 45D dist. body is used with a number of different internals.
 The Crane/Allison kit is pretty universal, give it one bolt hole and it
is happy.  The Pertronix due to it's construction is specific to
application.
45D4  DSB108 points (red)
45DE4  Opus Electronic (w/lump on side)
45DM4  CEI Electronic (ext. amp)
45D4  DSB191 points (blue)
        Some of the high performance and replacement distributers coming
out of the UK are using the blue points set.  Be wary of these,
replacement point sets are not generally available.

I hope this clarifies things.
Kelvin.

 Later, in search of more preformance, I