[Not list-related] Friend is looking at '89 Range Rover.

To: british-cars@Autox.Team.Net, pub@jag-lovers.org, saloons@jag-lovers.org,
Subject: [Not list-related] Friend is looking at '89 Range Rover.
From: Mark Moburg <markmoburg@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 1997 14:45:49 -0700
Greetings, and please forgive me for bombing the whole list.

A friend of mine is looking at an '89 Range Rover County.  He says it's a
short-wheelbase (at least it doesn't say LWB on it).  He's not a mechanical
illiterate, but is not deeply into cars.  He's test-driven it, says it seems
to run and drive alright.  The car's originally from Seattle, which is where
he's at, so rust isn't really an issue (no road salt).  Planned use is as a
family vehicle (he as 2 sons, 7 and 5), so it's going to get well-used.

Any suggestions as to weak points or problems I can pass on to him?  I'm not
very familiar with Range Rovers.  I appreciate your patience and humor.

Please e-mail me privately, so as not to further test the patience of the
list members :^)

Thanks again.

Mark Moburg
MarkMoburg@mindspring.com