RE: GOD BLESS AMERICA- Danger NO LBC content *** some LBC content now***

To: "'Leckstein'" <bleckstein@monmouth.net>,
Subject: RE: GOD BLESS AMERICA- Danger NO LBC content *** some LBC content now***
From: Randy Rees <randyr@starwave.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 1997 14:49:47 -0700
OK here goes with the LBC part... If we didn't dump the tea, that led to
the revolution, that created America, that allowed ford to create the
assembly line, that allowed cars to the masses, that allowed the British
to produce cool sports cars, that came to the USA, that Nader despised,
THEN HOW COULD WE EVER OF HAD THE BLOOMIN PADDED DASH AND RUBBER BUMPERS
WE SO DEARLY LOVE. So there's your 4th of July LBC political statement.

onto the soapbox****
To Mr. Leckstien,
Now get of your high horse about a bunch of email friends having a
little fun and friendly political debate. I for one enjoy this list, its
humor, cat threads, wife (husband) jokes and all. I would not enjoy this
list if it was a stiff, rigid, moderated thread. What fun would that be.

***off the soapbox