'75 MGB fuel gauge

Subject: '75 MGB fuel gauge
From: John Steczkowski <stecz@pswtech.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 1997 09:20:19 -0700
Well, my fuel guage doesn't work, I was looking at it (don't have a
Haynes manual yet) and from the sender in the trunk (I assume that is
the gas gauge sender), there are two wire, one ground the other to the
guage, but one wire (shoot, now I can't remember which) goes to this
blue thing that is just attached to a bracket next to the sender. It's a
cylinder about 1/2" long and a little smaller in diameter. What does
that do?

I checked the wires from the sender and they have a good connection, but
I didn't have a chance to get my VOM out to check more carefully, that
can be a project for this weekend.

--
John Steczkowski
PSW Technologies, Inc.