Re: asinine threads

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: asinine threads
From: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 1997 20:41:02 -0400
Kai Radicke wrote:
> >   For us to follow this list takes time and effort. We only
> > have so much of this time and effort, this is our human
> > bandwith.
>
> Delete, Delete...(it only take me a few nanoseconds to fit the delete key).

  As mentioned to you privately, do you know how ridiculous this is?

  First of all, you have to read messages to find out that
they are stupid. Subjects are only partially useful. Although
it is ridiculous that people actually post emails that have
subjects like "Non-LBC related". If you KNOW it isn't, why
post?

  Secondly, why should people have to delete messages? The
root if the problem is that people send volumes of shit
to the net.

  Deleting it is how to deal with it, in the same way that
kitty litter is a good way to deal with an engine that
leaks oil.

  Is this how you want your mechanic to handle your car
problems? "My car leaks oil" so he gives you kitty
litter? "My seats are ripped" so he gives you duct tape?

  That is your response methodology.

> Apparently you aren't a member of the Inet-Access List

  You know, it's fun to see you say these things with your chest
puffed out as if it's some big pride thing.

  Kai, grow up.

--
Trevor Boicey
Ottawa, Canada