Re: asinine threads

To: "aramm" <aramm@concentric.net>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: asinine threads
From: "Kai Radicke" <mowogmg@pil.net>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 1997 19:24:31 -0400
I do you know what the hell bandwidth is?  Don't tell me what bandwidth is
and don't tell me not to waste it, the world news media has done one hell
of a job, brainwashing everyone into thinking that the Internet is low and
doesn't have enough bandwidth.  BullShit!

This is exactly what I meant by the "intolerence" on the list.  We were
having fun, now go...(I am really trying to control my fingers).

I think Jay Q and I will start a seperate list AND then membership will be
granted on a per person basis, and not let any of the fools in.  (I am
doing it right now, switching to the BSD server, and setting up MajorDomo).
 Anyone interested in a NEW HUMOROUS LIST devoted to MGs and whatever other
kinds of emails it produces please email me: mowogmg@pil.net

KMR - CompuCOM - Dialogue Internet