Re: Oil Coolers/alternate radiators???

To: ric_bergstrom@juno.com (Richard L. Bergstrom), mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Oil Coolers/alternate radiators???
From: Gregory Kirk <gkirk@empirenet.com>
Date: Sat, 05 Jul 1997 00:23:48 -0700
On much the same lines, I have a Mk1 Midget, 948cc engine, all stock.

What I face it he heat of the California summertime, and a hard pull from
the valleys up to my mountian home, that climbing about 4500 ft in 12 miles
or so.

Would I be better to enlarge the radiator? or add an oil cooler?  I've seen
aftermarket electric cooling fans, would one of these help? Given my
sistuation, wich would you do and why?

Thanks,

Greg

Mk1 Midget GAN1L10886
"But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
 I have spread my dreams under your feet;
 Tread softly because you tread on my dreams."
                                  Yeats