77 MGB Cooling Fans -Reply

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net, Jamesjf@usa.net
Subject: 77 MGB Cooling Fans -Reply
From: Matt Kulka <Matt.Kulka@hboc.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 1997 09:21:56 -0400
James,

  I was flipping through a Victoria British catalog last night, and
recall seeing a kit to do exactly this.  I don't have the address or
phone no. handy, but I believe the company hails from Lenexa, Kansas.
I'm sure another list member will add in the address in short order, as
it's a pretty well known catalog.

Matt Kulka
'74 B

>>> James <Jamesjf@usa.net> 07/04/97 10:19am >>>
Aloha from the 50th state!

I would like to delete the two stock cooling fans and replace with one
after market unit. Has any one done this to their late model MGB? I see
J.
C. Twitney has a couple of fans on sale in latest catalog. Could the
stock
wiring for the thermostat be used to operate the fan? Any help or
comments
on conversion would greatly be appreciated........{:-)