Re: TD Clutch Question

To: JHoltslag@aol.com, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: TD Clutch Question
From: Skip Kelsey <kelsey@value.net>
Date: Tue, 08 Jul 1997 17:33:01 -0700
Joe:

I have run into this problem many times. I feel that it has something to do
with the settings on the pressure plate when made, I'm not sure. The fix
for it has been to take the clutch link.( thicker of the two rods) and cut
it in two. splice in a 1/2in. piece, making the rod 1/2 inch longer. For
some reason this fixes it. I changes the geometry.

Cheers: