76 MGB fuses?

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: 76 MGB fuses?
From: HGlenBetts@aol.com
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 1997 20:16:01 -0400 (EDT)
Hello all,

Almost finished the new wiring harnesses on the 76B. Only had to change a few
connecters and had to get a little creative with broken lugs on the starter
silenoid. The answer on the collection of BROWN wires was apparantly that
they all connect together  in a block?? Since I had very few wires under the
hood to begin with and the fuse box was trashed I have no idea what amp fuses
to use. Four spaces as follows...

      wire      fuse      wire
     Brown..............purple
      white..............green
    jumper..............red
red/green..............red

Would you recommend undersizing the fuses until I've tried everything with a
load? in case I've mis-wired something.

Another item, in the fuel pump area (mine is after market in the trunk)
running with break line and some wiring is a very thin 'vacume line' that
terminates in the frame. Where does the other end belong??

Thanks for the help

Glen

76MGB
on the road by first snow (maybe running this weekend)