Re: Wire Wheel Paint

To: <Jaral48462@aol.com>, <bleckstein@monmouth.net>,
Subject: Re: Wire Wheel Paint
From: "Steve Byers" <byers@cconnect.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 1997 23:31:51 -0400
Gee, I hadn't thought of that.  I wonder if I could get away with that,
too?
Steve Byers
Havelock, NC
'73 Midget GAN5UD126009G  "OO NINE"
'66 BJ8  HBJ8L/36666  "TARHEELY"
'63 BJ7 HBJ7L/20111 ("Resting" the last 10 years)
Why can't they put manholes in the MIDDLE of the lane?

kpatton@postoffice.worldnet.att.net; healeys@autox.team.net;
mgs@autox.team.net
> Subject: Re: Wire Wheel Paint
> Date: Thursday, July 10, 1997 11:27 PM