Re: Battery drain

To: bugide@juno.com
Subject: Re: Battery drain
From: todd@nutria.nrlssc.navy.mil (Todd Mullins)
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 1997 14:04:50 -0500 (CDT)
Larry J. Dickstein writes:

>       The first place I would look is the trunk/boot light.  If it has
> popped out of it's socket, it will stay on all the time.  Presto- in no
> time your battery will be TU.  This is not unusual.   The hi tech way
> would be to get your multimeter out and disconnect the  ground cable from
> the battery.
> [ snip-o ]

I posted this back in April, but it seems appropriate again:

--

My very favorite diagnostic procedure for this little problem comes from
the fine folks at Motorhead, VA:

--

Todd Mullins
Todd.Mullins@nrlssc.navy.mil    On the lovely Mississippi (USA) Coast

'74 MGB Tourer and not a single blind cave salamander