Re: Battery drain

To: "Larry J. Dickstein" <bugide@juno.com>
Subject: Re: Battery drain
From: Arthur Pfenninger <ch155@FreeNet.Buffalo.EDU>
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 1997 08:04:27 -0400 (EDT)
        A previous message said that the alternator has a constant drain.
This being the case besure to disconnect it before following Larry's
correct advice. Something that I have found helpful when working alone, is
to get a 12 volt buzzer from Radio Shack, they cost less than 2 bucks.
Hook it up instead of a test light or contunity meter. When the buzzing
starts (or stops) you have found your problem.
...Art