Re: Rant about Radio Shack

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Rant about Radio Shack
From: "A. B. Bonds" <ab@vuse.vanderbilt.edu>
Date: 15 Jul 1997 09:58:43 -0500
In <34DE62383E@tartan.sapc.edu>, Lishego, Michael wrote:
>    I would like to let all fellow MG owners know exactly how I was
>recently treated by Radio Shack here in NC; like shit.

I agree that Rat Shack does not have an enviable record in customer
service.  However,

>My tape deck
>warranty did not cover this type of "accident" and the audio shop
>that I bought the tape deck from looked at the amplifier for me and
>found it to be the cause of my problem.

Let's think about this.  If you were the vendor of a secondary piece
of equipment, how would you react?  No offense, but it is very
unlikely (but not impossible) that an amplifier could disable a tape
deck....

I'm sorry for your misfortune, but if I were you I'd get a third
opinion.

                A. B. Bonds