Re: Musings

To: tboicey@brit.ca
Subject: Re: Musings
From: "MIKE LAMBDIN, CANS" <E720LAM@TOE.TOWSON.EDU>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 1997 09:17:24 -0500 (EST)
>Bill Eastman wrote:
>> The main ingredient is a tire sealer/inflator so that I don't
>> have to carry the spare, jack, lug wrench, etc.

Trevor Boicey commented:
>  This sealer inflator stuff only works on punctures. It's

And the puncture size is limited, obviously. Also, read the can of
the sealer/inflator carefully. Some instruct not to drive on the
injected tire indefinitely but to have it "properly" repaired ASAP.
Also, inform the guy fixing the flat that you have injected the tire
with the substance - I've seen the stuff come spewing out of the air
valve when opened.

Mike Lambdin