Re: Moss motors

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Moss motors
From: "William L. Singleton" <singleton@ccsu.edu>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 1997 09:02:04 -0400
I don't normally join "me, too" threads, but I feel compelled to say that I
have never had bad service from Moss on an order.  I haven't ordered much
recently, but when I was getting parts ready for the TD I placed several
orders for lots of small bits ( and a few for lots of big bits).  Service
was prompt and courteous always and I always got everything I ordered.
(The same has been true for Abdington Spares, both are class operations
IMHO).

Re discount coupons: I have used them and they were always honored.  I'd
believe it was the Post Office.  Call and talk to someone, you'll probably
get the discount on a phone order.

Re returns policy:  I heartily agree that you should escalate your
complaint.  Moss understands that they charge a premium price and need to
offer premium service.  We are a small community and we talk to one
oanther.  that, combined with their pride, should see any honest complaint
to a satisfactory conclusion.

Bill Singleton

'52 TD (hers, in pieces in the garage)
'77 MGB (ours, we needed something fun to drive)