Re: Moss motors

To: Steve Tritle <stevet@hbp.com>
Subject: Re: Moss motors
From: Bill Harkins <bharkins@tfb.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 1997 19:48:54 -0700
Steve Tritle wrote:

> Just returned several parts to Moss and received a call from them
> stating I would not get full credit for three of the parts.

I can sympathize, but have never had a no return issue with Moss. I have
found a lot of quality problems over the years, and either have to
rework a part to fit, or have returned for full refund. What was the
basis of their claim of your part having been installed? You should run
this up the line to management, and I'm sure you will get satisfaction.
Moss knows a lot of us have email, and they don't want the adverse
publicity.

Bill Harkins
Fallbrook, CA