Moss Motors

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Moss Motors
From: HGlenBetts@aol.com
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 1997 18:01:09 -0400 (EDT)
I found George in the for sale ads at MG enthusiasts site. Sells through Moss
catolog with their parts numbers, and 25% off their price list and free
shipping. Received my order shipped direct from Moss within day of placing it
with George. The odd thing is, he shipped the order without payment and yet
to send an invoice.( the price is right)

As I don't think it's proper to broadcast his address or number over the
list, if you are interested in it e-mail me direct.

Glen
in sunny Michigan

76 MGB on the road by first snow