RE: Loud music (no direct LBC)

To: "mgs" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Loud music (no direct LBC)
From: "David Stecher" <DavidAndMichelleS@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 97 16:25:32 UT
Amen to that!!

I live on a fairly busy street.  Regular traffic noise and busses ore just
fine and mostly filtered by the new Pella windows I installed last summer.
But... the "Children" driving around with the bass up so loud that in wakes
me, my wife and gives my kids nightmares is way too much.  I've personally
witnessed two accidents because there music is up so loud that they didn't
hear the fire trucks coming and got smashed!!  Lucky no one got hurt but I
wonder how long a fire burned because of this.

Dave