Re: Loud music (no direct LBC)

To: "Kai Radicke" <mowogmg@pil.net>
Subject: Re: Loud music (no direct LBC)
From: "Jason F. Dutt" <simjason@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 1997 10:42:45 -0400
That's fine, until someone decides that British cars should be outlawed
because of the Revolutionary War...  You can only go so far, although a
noise ordinance within city limits with a fine attatched isn't a bad idea.
Ripping apart peoples cars on the spot (which actually is done by the
authorities of some citys).

Regards,

> From: Kai  Radicke <mowogmg@pil.net>
> To: The Richards <smrm@coastalnet.com>; mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
> Subject: Re: Loud music (no direct LBC)
> Date: Tuesday, July 15, 1997 11:25 PM
>

> I have always thought that we (the public) should be able to personally
rip
> out the stereos of the jerks that happen to have 2000watt stereos cramed
> into the backseats of their 1979 Camaros (or favorite American Muscle
Car).