Re: Electric Cooling Fans

To: tboicey@brit.ca
Subject: Re: Electric Cooling Fans
From: mgbob@juno.com (ROBERT G. HOWARD)
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 1997 18:54:41 EDT
No disagreement with you; I've raced sailboats for years. The point I was
trying to make was that an obstruction in front of an opening will have a
larger effect on the airflow than a smaller obstruction behind it,
especially if the downstream obstruction isn't shrouded.  I look forward
to the posting when the car is operating at the ideal temp, so we can
find out what worked best.
Bob