Re: MGB brakes

To: Randy Rees <randyr@starwave.com>
Subject: Re: MGB brakes
From: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 1997 17:21:35 -0400
Randy Rees wrote:

> I had the same problem and eventually went to the local hardware store
> and bought a correctly sized Circlip instead of the stock spring clip.
> Has been ok for over three months now.

  My car came with one of each. The first cylinder to require
work was the side with the c clip. When planning an order,
Moss had circlips and VB had C clips. My order ended up going
to Moss so I got a circlip.

  The circlip goes in and out in 10 seconds with the right tool,
and costs peanuts. Plus, I think it is safer to own because
you can put it on quickly and positively.

--
Trevor Boicey
Ottawa, Canada