TRF Web Page and Summer Party

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TRF Web Page and Summer Party
From: TRFmail@aol.com
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 1997 17:59:25 -0400 (EDT)
FROM JOHN SWAUGER AT THE ROADSTER FACTORY

     Our thanks to all of you who have commented on our upcoming Web page.
 Work is progressing toward having the page online as soon as possible.  Many
of your comments have been directed to Doug Srock.  Doug is an outside
contractor who is putting the Web page together for us.  He is not an
employee of TRF.  So that we can have the most direct imput, we would
appreciate it if comments could be directed to us rather than to Doug.  We
can share your various comments and concerns with him during planning
meetings.

     The Summer Party registrations are coming in rapidly.  Registrations are
ahead of last year.  We just learned today that our Drive-In movie features
will be "Gumball Rallye" and "Days of Thunder."  The Drive-In event will be
held on Saturday evening this year, August 9th proceeded by a picnic.  Summer
Party dates are August 8-10, 1997.  The Summer Party is open to enthusiasts
of all British cars and motorcycles.  Because of the good response last year,
we have expanded car show classes.  New separate classes are available this
year for MGA, T-Series MG, TR4, and TR4A.  In addition, we will have a
separate class for "Works In Progress" which is for body shells, rolling
chassis, or even boxes of parts.  If your car isn't finished, and you want to
bring some of it along, this class is for you.

                                                                   Thanks for
your time.