"Safety Fast" decal for helmet?

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: "Safety Fast" decal for helmet?
From: "Scott Gardner" <gardner@lwcomm.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 1997 00:44:26 +0000
I'm looking for a self-adhesive decal for the back of my flight
helmet, and would like one of the MG octagon and the "Safety Fast"
script, about 4" by 6" or so.  It needs to be self-adhesive rather
than pressure-transfer, since my helmet takes a beating, and I would
like it to be the type where the script, the octagon, and the "MG"
letters are all separate decals, rather than the "bumper sticker"
type where it's a solid sheet of stickum with the logo merely printed
on it.  The reason is, we're only allow to cover fifteen or so square
inches of the reflective surface on our helmets.  I've never really
understood this, since our survival vests hold us in such a position
in the water that the back of the helmet is underwater anyway, but
them's the rules.
        What company has the best selection of MG paraphenalia, since to the
best of my knowledge, this decal wasn't ever on the actual cars
themselves?
Scott Gardner
gardner@lwcomm.com
www.lwcomm.com/~gardner