Fwd: Re: ENOUGH ALREADY!

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Fwd: Re: ENOUGH ALREADY!
From: Nory@webtv.net (Nory)
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 1997 00:34:50 -0400
--WebTV-Mail-2070995648-337

Gee, you'd think somebody with a Communications degree would know how to
spell "amend" and "interpretation"...(;

Seriously though, I agree:  Enough already!  I like to think most
Americans are not that stupid and easily led.  I guess I'm just one of
those dreaded optimists!

-Nory
 '74 Midget & '71 parts car
 '94 Ford Ranger