Re: ENOUGH ALREADY!

To: rfeibusch@loop.com (rickfeibusch)
Subject: Re: ENOUGH ALREADY!
From: Spook37211@aol.com
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 1997 18:39:40 -0400 (EDT)
In a message dated 97-07-30 20:10:36 EDT, rfeibusch@loop.com writes:

<< Though most of these existing laws have been put into place for valid
 reasons, and shouldn't be removed from the books, they will be the vehicles
 that the general population, once properly prejudiced against cars and
 disgusted with their percieved destruction of our guality of life, will
 demand a different future. I am not suggesting that we repeal the laws or
 remove government from our backs or any of that other milita garbage.

Really???  Enough when?
You are already subject to search at the governments whim while in public
conducting legitimate business.
You property can be seized without court process is certain tales are told
about you.
You can be prevented from using your property as you wish, without due
process.

Perhaps it IS time to consider some governmental renovation......

Ray