RE: Main bearing problem

To: Ulix Goettsch <ulix@u.washington.edu>
Subject: RE: Main bearing problem
From: Patti & John Morris <mgj2@globaldialog.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 1997 19:30:30 -0500
Check to make sure the caps are in the correct order that they were =
removed and that the front of the caps are facing towards the front of =
the block. This would apply mostly to the center main caps. I think the =
caps are stamped with a number that should match a number stamped into =
the block.

Hope this helps...John