MGB clutch problem: cause?

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: MGB clutch problem: cause?
From: steve chang <schang@cis.ohio-state.edu>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 1997 01:38:00 -0400 (EDT)
Hello all,
        I have a 1968 MGB which just began tgo exhibit a clutch problem.  I
don't think it's the disc.  What happens is that it is very difficult to change
gear because it seems as if the plate is not moving far enough off the
flywheel.  I have bled the hydraulics several times with only tiny improvement.
 There are no obvious leaks in the master or slave cylinders, however.
Anything else this could be?  I suppose I should rebuild the cylinders just on
principle.  Thanks.

steve
--
schang@cis.ohio-state.edu          | CIS Engineering