Re: It's about time!)

To: "Jason F. Dutt" <simjason@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: It's about time!)
From: Arthur Pfenninger <ch155@FreeNet.Buffalo.EDU>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 1997 07:48:56 -0400 (EDT)
        Each time you put the purchase off you make the job harder or more
expensive. You're 22 all the more reason to buy the right equipment now. I
have known others that have said "I wish I had bought that xxx years ago I
could have had it all along".If you need a tool more than twice buy it.
Can you imagine any one that would rent a torque wrench ? I did and the
reason was ,that  when I needed it I didn't think I would ever use one
again.Same thing the second time. When I finally got around to buying one
I could have used the rental money to buy a better one. There are basic
tools no matter how expensive or cheap that are a must to own. Pay
yourself instead of a garage.
...Art