Re: '59 A with a V8 (horror!)

To: Ain Vale <ainv@rainbow.burnside.powells.com>
Subject: Re: '59 A with a V8 (horror!)
From: Arthur Pfenninger <ch155@FreeNet.Buffalo.EDU>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 1997 07:29:57 -0400 (EDT)
        If you want to spend $9000 on the restoration sounds like a good
choice. If not walk away better yet run away. There are enough good cars
out there that are complete and running. You may have to travel to get one
but in the long run at least you'll have something to show for it. Forget
any basket case you are just buying someone elses problem. Also forget
anything with major rust, you can spend thousands on a body and only have
what should have started out with. Spend you money on mechanical and
interior
parts. These are ment to wear out the body isn't.
...Art