Re: It's about time!)

To: simjason@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Re: It's about time!)
From: mil76@juno.com
Date: Tue, 05 Aug 1997 10:43:51 EDT
On Tue, 5 Aug 1997 09:53:49 -0400 "Jason F. Dutt"
<simjason@ix.netcom.com> writes:
>Aye...I've known this for a long time.  It's not the lack expertise
>that
>holds me back most of the time; I can learn.  It's the lack of proper
>tooling.

Have you checked the nearest Rental Center?  I've managed to rent all of
the tools that I didn't have over the years, from torque wrenches to
engine hoists to welders.  If you do all the preparation work before you
go get the tool, you should be able to get away with one days rental,
which will still give you a big savings over your mechanic, as well the
piece of mind that no corners were cut and the job was done right.

John Miller