Re: DIY vs. Garage Repairs (Re: It's about time!)

To: "Arthur Pfenninger" <ch155@FreeNet.Buffalo.EDU>
Subject: Re: DIY vs. Garage Repairs (Re: It's about time!)
From: "Jason F. Dutt" <simjason@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 1997 09:41:38 -0400
A 5 HP compressor is sufficient to drive an impact gun on those nasty,
frozen-up bolts of the front suspension?  I'm not mocking you, I've just
been told otherwise...probably by a shop owner! ;-)

Thanks for the advice.  Do you have a number for Harbor Freight, assuming
they have a catalog?  Also, this seems to be a good list of the tools I
will need to accomplish the job.  Is there anything else you would add?

This is good to hear...I really have been wanting to buy air tools, but
everyone I talked to said I needed some monster $1000 compressor to use
them properly.  I would much sooner buy the tools than pay the shop to do a
job that I don't particularly trust.  I'm a perfectionist.... :-)

Regards,