Re: UPS and LBC parts

To: "Thomas James Pokrefke, III" <pokrefke@ocean.st.usm.edu>
Subject: Re: UPS and LBC parts
From: Bob De Weese <bearlock@erols.com>
Date: Sat, 09 Aug 1997 09:01:14 -0400
Thomas James Pokrefke, III wrote:

> I was twiddling my thumbs because all the parts needed to recessitate my
> MGB are sitting in a UPS warehouse somewhere.  I am being sympathetic to
> the plight of the brown-uniformed people, but come on!

Sorry, but it's difficult to be "sympathetic" to someone who's making
$50,000 a year plus another $20,000 in beneffits, and walks off the job.

My sympathy goes to those like yourself who are being incovenienced
because the Teamsters feel like flexing their muscle.

Here in Maryland we just went though another Teamsters' strike by the
Giant (grocery store) truck drivers'.  Truckers who work an eight hour
day, don't even unload, and make on average $53,000 a year, (plus
bennies).   Gimmie a freakin' break!

End of rant

Bobby
--
                                       Bob De Weese
                             Certified Professional Locksmith

*  "The secret to effective communication is knowing what to say, *
*   how to say it, and whom to say it to."                        *