Re: UPS and LBC parts

To: bearlock@erols.com, pokrefke@ocean.st.usm.edu
Subject: Re: UPS and LBC parts
From: Spook37211@aol.com
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 1997 22:04:00 -0400 (EDT)
In a message dated 97-08-09 09:04:54 EDT, bearlock@erols.com (Bob De Weese)
writes:

<< orry, but it's difficult to be "sympathetic" to someone who's making
 $50,000 a year plus another $20,000 in beneffits, and walks off the job.

 My sympathy goes to those like yourself who are being incovenienced
 because the Teamsters feel like flexing their muscle.

 Here in Maryland we just went though another Teamsters' strike by the
 Giant (grocery store) truck drivers'.  Truckers who work an eight hour
 day, don't even unload, and make on average $53,000 a year, (plus
 bennies).   Gimmie a freakin' break!

You talka about da Teamstas dat way, we send Guido and the kneecappers ova to
ya.
-Hoffa