Dad's Big Mistake

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Dad's Big Mistake
From: "Thomas James Pokrefke, III" <pokrefke@ocean.st.usm.edu>
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 1997 19:51:11 -0500
Dad hasn't had any cars to work on lately, so he decided to find a project
car.  I couldn't talk him into a British vehicle, so he found a 1964
Dodge Polara.

Before Trevor blasts this post as non-LBC, you would be surprised how
much this car has in common with my MGB.  Chipmunks ate some of the
wiring and the DPO didnot have the wherewithall to fix it.  While attempting
to coax the big V-8 into life, dad let all the smoke out of the electrical
system.

Other than that, it's a pretty cool car.  It has a full width chrome
grill, bumpers that look like bulldozer blades, and a push-button automatic
transmission.

Maybe next time he'll go British.

Thomas James Pokrefke, III
1970 MGB