Re: Midget Runs, then dies....Continued

To: "Trevor Boicey" <tboicey@brit.ca>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Midget Runs, then dies....Continued
From: "Steve Byers" <byers@cconnect.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 1997 16:59:18 -0400
Trevor -- Sounds like you are talking electronic ignition.  My Midget
doesn't have electronic ignition.   There isn't a squiggly line drawn on my
wiring diagram.  The ballast resistor I'm talking about is mounted on the
inner fender just underneath the heater intake duct.  And it looks exactly
like the ballast resistor of my '69 Dodge Charger.  It's a piece of white
ceramic with two terminals attached to a resistor mounted in a slot on the
back of the ceramic.

Steve Byers
Havelock, NC
'73 Midget GAN5UD126009G  "OO NINE"
'66 BJ8  HBJ8L/36666  "TARHEELY"
'63 BJ7 HBJ7L/20111 ("Resting" the last 10 years)
"It is better to remain silent, and be thought a fool,
than to speak, and remove all doubt."  -- Mark Twain