Re: MG TD?

To: "Thomas James Pokrefke, III" <pokrefke@ocean.st.usm.edu>
Subject: Re: MG TD?
From: Arthur Pfenninger <ch155@FreeNet.Buffalo.EDU>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 1997 15:37:30 -0400 (EDT)
        A sure give away are the wheels. Even from a distance you can spot
the fake hupcaps. If you get close enough to see the car, first it will be
fiberglass, then the interior will look crapy and finaly the engine will
probably in the back where all good VW engines belong. There was a very
nice replicar (if there is such a thing) of a TF that was built on an MGB
platform.
...Art