Re: Engine stabilizer rod in a '72?

To: gardner@lwcomm.com
Subject: Re: Engine stabilizer rod in a '72?
From: mgb.roadster@juno.com (Larry A Hoy)
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 1997 07:21:45 -0600
Scott,

Your right. I did a bit more investigation.  It looks like they skipped
some years.  One system was apparently used from 62 through 67.  The
"improved" system looks like it didn't start until about 1974.
Apparently radiators weren't important in 1968-1974??? My 1969 has one
,,,,,,  thanks to the 1976 donor car I had.

Larry Hoy (MGB.Roadster@juno.com)
1969 MGB Roadster
1987 Jaguar XJ6 Vanden Plas
On Sat, 16 Aug 1997 00:01:59 +0000 "Scott Gardner" <gardner@lwcomm.com>
writes:
>> Date: Thu, 14 Aug 1997 10:18:07 -0600
>> From: larryhoy@juno.com (Larry A Hoy)
>> Subject: Re: cooling fan for MGB
>>
>> There is supposed to be a engine stabilizer rod on your car.  One end
is
>> attached to the rear cross member and the other end to the engine.
This