Tranny troubles and musings...

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Tranny troubles and musings...
From: MLishego@aol.com
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 1997 00:57:51 -0400 (EDT)
OK, thanks for listening.
I was helping my fiancee move to Indiana (sob, sob, cry...)  8-(  as I was
driving my S-10, I heard a rattling coming from the transmission, but only in
fifth gear above 60mph.  Do I have something loose, or did something burn up?
 1yr. old fluid, but a work-truck transmission that isn't suited for my
highway jaunts.  I'm afraid to drive it too hard and have it blow up totally.

On the now-defunct insurance thread:  A tornado came through our area,
destroying the obligatory mobile home or two.  What would happen if my
uninsured, unregistered MGB was to be eaten by some natural disaster?  It's
not roadworthy yet, so insuring it is out.  Would my homeowners cover it?
 It's ina garage that I'm borrowing from a neighbor.  Would their insurance
do anything about it?

~Mike Lishego
"She had to move.  Things were going to well."

P.S.  We're still engaged...Just 400 miles apart.  8-(  Although, it might be
anice trip to make in the MGB...