Re: Tranny troubles and musings...

To: MLishego@AOL.COM
Subject: Re: Tranny troubles and musings...
From: mgbob@juno.com (ROBERT G. HOWARD)
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 1997 08:40:38 EDT
Mike,
 Have you asked any of the "collector" insurance companies if they would
write coverage on this car?  It's not likely to exceed 2000 miles before
completion of the project, it's in a garage, etc....
 The prospect of losing the car might be more daunting than the Fiancee
moving. One loss can be insured against.
Bob