Re: Opinion on new MG

To: Spook37211@AOL.COM
Subject: Re: Opinion on new MG
From: mgbob@juno.com (ROBERT G. HOWARD)
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 1997 08:40:38 EDT
Yesterday, Sunday, was a beautiful day for a morning drive. Was down at
the waterfront on Long Island Sound with my TD. Within a few minutes a
fine 55 T-Bird, an original-unrestored Model A Ford, a knock-your socks
off Model A and several other handsome cars drove by. And then there was
a shiny, BRG Mi__a that arrived, top up, windows closed, and the AC going
so hard that the exterior of the back window had condensation on it.
Almost typed "condescention"  We can't fault the car for that.
Bob