Re: Try and figure this one out. Anybody? Please give me some I

To: "Randy Rees (Volt Computer)" <a-rrees@microsoft.com>
Subject: Re: Try and figure this one out. Anybody? Please give me some I
From: Wayne Kube <wkube@iadfw.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 1997 22:45:07 -0500
Randy Rees (Volt Computer) wrote:

> I'll look for the common occurrences, BTW yes its a 67 BGT with Disk
> wheels and the modulation is as if a rotor is warped but I don't see how
> the brakes could only do that when turning one direction.

If you have a combination of a warped rotor, and a worn wheel bearing,
that could be the problem.  If the rotor has a bump on one side, and
that side is pressed against a pad due to worn bearings, it would do so
more in turning one direction than in the other.  That pressure would be
translated into a pulsing in the brake pedal.  Just a thought....

Wayne Kube
'79B
Plano, TX