Re: opinion of new mg

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: opinion of new mg
From: G Graham <ggraham@edcen.ehhs.cmich.edu>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 1997 12:39:48 -0400

>  NO, NO, NO.  You can't say "ugly as an old boot".  Somebody who is into
>  collecting old cowboy footwear will be offended, and that is tatamount to
>  being a racist.
>  Rick Morrison
>  72 MGBGT
>  74 Midget
>
>   >>
> As the owner of a Chartreuse, old boot......I say that you are all BOOT
> BIGOTS.....AND THERE IS NO ROOM FOR YOU.........!!!!!!
> :)  Ray

Are you now implying that boot collectors have no +soul+?  <g>

(Just one more in a continuing series of responses that have already
beat the proverbial dead horse (can I say that?) and are now squabbling
over the dessicated carcass.) NO! NO! I didn't mean to offend the Animal
Carcass Rights group!

G. Graham